Monday 9 March 2015

Slice of Life #7 2015

I'm probably the luckiest person alive, thanks to the people in my life. I don't have many friends, but the ones that stick are simply wonderful because they get me. My team at school is the top reason why I experience job satisfaction. These unique individuals inspire curiosity, perseverence, passion, reflection, and a whole lot of laughter. Laughter. That's an important element in the ever so challenging industry called 'Teaching'. My BFFs outside the 'teacherie' world, all of two, keep me grounded by keeping things real. Honesty and real life keeps us connected, and our monthly meetings are typically accompanied by comfort food rich in transfats. 

This birthday, I'm thankful for the gift of friendship. 

Life is good.

Image"10 Grown-Up Realizations About Friendship - KazzleDazz." 2015. 9 Mar. 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment