Monday 16 March 2015

Slice of Life #15 2015

There is much to be said about a quiet weekend.

The recycling was organised and deposited in their respective bins. There wasn't much, so I must be making some good choices.

The iron finally saw the light of day when I discovered his trusty ironing board under a mound of clothing. Owing to my attempts at domesticity, I realised it was time to streamline again...

My formula is simple, just like I'd life my like to be:

Streamlined wardrobe = less ironing + more time
or
Streamlined kitchen = less washing + easy cleaning + more time

I gave my hair a little pampering with revitalising oils and a little massage. Hair seemed happy and I continue to live in hope.

Updated myself on the RBS 6 Nations. Awesome show, Wales!

Managed to catch up with an old friend, resulting in a jolly good good chin wag over coffee and an organic breakfast of coconut oil wraps stuffed with fresh salad and tempeh. Mmmm!

Back home, my washer decided he had had enough of life and retired - with a full load still in his big, wide belly. I commenced draining the poor machine by hand, spending two whole hours on this endeavour, mind you. Then, I had to finish the large weekly wash - again by hand. My poor back did not take kindly to all this domestic excitement rebelled all through the night. Hence, I'm sleepless in ISKL.

Image: "Wales hold off Ireland in a Cardiff classic : RBS 6 Nations ..." 2015. 16 Mar. 2015 <http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/wales/28096.php>

No comments:

Post a Comment