Thursday 12 March 2015

Slice of Life #12 2015

Just yesterday, Mohamed and I were hanging out, chatting about all the things we would selfishly acquire should we ever have the good fortune of becoming wealthy in the not so distant future.

Mohamed wants to live on an airplane, spending his time watching movies on his personal in-flight entertainment console. To add to this, he'd have friendly sterwards serving him copious amounts of his favorite food so he would not have to interupt his favourite passtime.

Me? I've always known what I would selfishly acquire if I should ever find myself rolling in wealth. This dream of mine has not wavered in a very long time. 

First, I'd hire a chef who was an expert at creating the healthiest of food, but with lots of flavour. He would prepare my breakfasts, lunches, dinners, smoothies, snacks... anything I might fancy during the course of the day. Please note that I despise cooking and the kitchen is where I store my microwave oven and kettle. 

Next on my list of things to acquire would be a presonal trainer. Someone who comes to me every day to help me stay fit and healthy. This way, I can't make ANY excuses about the weather being bad, and feeling tired, and having a headache, and... - yes, I have the gift of talking myself out of exercise very easily. 

Last, but not least, I'd have to secure a personal shopper and errand person. I hate shopping and having to leave the peace of my home. Basically, he or she would do the shopping and run all my errands while I laze about on my ample daybed, reading, flipping through TV channels, and enjoying what my personal chef produces out of that room called a kitchen... where the microwave oven and kettle are stored. 


Image: "Too many cooks on small screen | Otago Daily Times Online ..." 12 Mar. 2015 <http://www.odt.co.nz/entertainment/television/154700/too-many-cooks-small-screen>

2 comments:

  1. This a very interesting story Ms.Nadaraj! I really like you and Mohamed's chats about being wealthy! What an interesting subject to write a story about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a very interesting story Ms.Nadaraj! I really like you and Mohamed's chats about being wealthy! What an interesting subject to write a story about!

    ReplyDelete