Sunday 9 March 2014

Slice of Life #8

There is much to be said about a quiet weekend. 

The recycling was organised and deposited in their respective bins. There wasn't much, so I must be making some good choices.  

The iron finally saw the light of day when I discovered his trusty ironing board under a mound of clothing. Owing to my attempts at domesticity, I realised it was time to streamline again...

My formula is simple, just like my life:

Streamlined wardrobe =  less ironing + more time 
or
Streamlined kitchen = less washing + easy cleaning + more time

I gave my hair a little pampering with revitalising oils and a little massage. Hair seemed happy and I continue to live in hope.

Managed a quick visit to my sister's, where I indulged in several servings (I stopped counting at 3) of a home-cooked lunch. A post-gluttony nap followed, naturally. 

Back home, I got down to some school work until Saturday concluded at 10pm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment